Friday 23 July 2010

My Weekly Music Blog!!

Hellllooooooo,

I'm Andy Baber and I am a big music fan......very big music fan, infact. So, I thought I would start up a regular music blog detailing any music that i'm enjoying, whether it be albums, bands, a gig or a particular festival. Hopefully a few people might enjoy it and pick up some new music by following my blog, whilst I get to write about something I love!! Please leave comments if you are particularly interested in any point i've made, whether it be good or bad. If anybody dislikes a band or song i've written on, then by all means say so; however, do try and be constructive (unless you are talking about Scouting For Girls, because let's face it....they are SHIT!!). I'm going to start by posting some reviews I did for The Edge (the student entertainment magazine at my Uni). Some of these are fairly old but I thought they would be good to get things started!!

Hope you enjoy my thoughts on music, and please don't hesitate to comment, especially if you find a new band that you like and reckon more people should hear..... new music, whether it be good or bad, is ALWAYS important!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FIRST COMMENT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!1111!11!!!!

Dhanesh said...

whats up? look forward to the blog.

Andy Baber said...

Nice One Jefferson.... Thanks Dhanesh, I expect some competition as you have no job!!!

Post a Comment